St Margaret’s Home Groups
Why do we meet in small groups?
We all need encouragement. And we’re all learners in following Christ, trying to understand his ways, and trying to make our lives and hearts more like his.
In small groups, we can form deeper friendships and help each other along better.
- Monday. 7.30-9.30pm. Meets fortnightly at Rhys & Steph North’s or Mike Allcock’s. Friendly, supportive group, meeting for fellowship, bible study and prayer.
Contact: Rhys or Steph North.
- Tuesday. 6-7pm. Meets weekly, usually at church. Men’s Discipleship Group.
Meets for open Bible discussion, prayer, and encouraging each other.
Contact: Olau Thomassen.
- Wednesday. 7-8.30pm. Meets weekly at Ann Ward’s home. Friendly home group for fellowship, encouragement & Bible study. Mostly at the older end of the spectrum!
Contact: Brian Adams.
- Wednesday. 7.45-9.30pm. Meets fortnightly at Jamie Dow’s home. “Apollos” Sticky Group
Meets for encouragement, Bible study, prayer and helping each other to serve.
Contact: Jamie Dow
- Thursday. 8-9.45pm. Meets fortnightly in homes (various!). Women’s / Mums’ group for Bible study, discipleship and prayer support.
Contact: Kim Thomassen
There are one or two other groups of people that meet to encourage and support one another as Christian disciples at other times, but these are the regular groups.
“Sticky Groups” - we sometimes call these ‘sticky groups’, because in them we try to stick close to God, stick close to one another, and to draw in outsiders. Any other questions? Contact: Jamie Dow (Leadership Team - discipleship)